You are cordially invited to a live Ustream event/chat with Dr. Jamie McManus and Pam Riggs from Shaklee Corporation.
This event/chat will take place on Monday October 1st at 2:00 p.m. EST
What is this event all about? Well it's simple, it's all about weight loss tips, myths and pointers! It's perfect for me, for you and specially if you want to make lifestyle changes.
I am certainly going to be there and would love it if you joined me and team #Cinchspiration as we all learn and get to ask questions!
Dr. Jamie McManus in a nutshell:
- Chair of Medical Affairs, Health Science and Education
- Acclaimed author
- Board-certified family physician and highly regarded educational speaker who has been featured in numerous radio and television shows.
- She is responsible for ensuring best practices in clinical research, scientific design, product development and product messaging. A longtime advocate of preventative medicine.
- She is most passionate about inspiring others to take charge of their health through simple lifestyle changes and proper nutrition.
I love that she enjoys running, hiking, kayaking, snowshoeing and playing with her 3 year old granddaughter. She also doesn't go a day without taking her Shaklee products, starts the day with a Cinch Shake and Shaklee Vitalizer!
Pam Riggs in a nutshell:
- She is the Dietitian that has answered many of my questions and of the rest of team Cinchspiration.
- Has been part of the Shaklee team for 15 years...
- With her extensive up-to-date knowledge in clinical nutrition and public health, she provides valuable expertise for product formulations and the production of health-communication pieces to ensure scientifically accurate, informative and responsible messaging.
- Experiments with healthful recipes
- Loves to go bike riding in her cruiser bike with her husband.
- When she's on the go she says her go-to Shaklee products are the Cinch Meal-in-a-Bars and the Cinch Snack bars.
Both bios were taken from the Shaklee website.