This a very easy and fresh made from scratch recipe! not to mention delicious!
4 minced garlic cloves or 2 tbsp of mince garlic in a jar.
2 lbs of roma tomatoes, diced
1 ounce of minced fresh basil
1/3 cup of olive oil
1 box of cooked angel hair pasta
1/4 tsp of black pepper
- Heat olive oil and add garlic.
- Add diced tomatoes and pepper cook through while stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add basil.
- Heat olive oil and add garlic, cook until garlic turns white.
- Serve the pasta first and top with the sauce.*
On a side note, you can find all the ingredients fresh while supporting local business' at the Little Italy Mercato every Saturday. For more information log onto http://www.littleitalysd.com/mercato/